Coaching and Facilitation
Frequently asked questions
How’s your day going?
Great! Thanks for asking. How’s yours going?
How much do you charge?
- I offer a variety of coaching packages – from one-off coaching sessions to more regular (e.g. monthly) with unlimited email contact with me and ‘homework’ in between). You choose the frequency and number of sessions you’d like (most clients go for 5 sessions over 3 months)
- Fees range from $200 for one-off coaching sessions, or from $2000 for team workshops.
- All prices exclude GST.
My organisation has strict procurement policies - how do I know if I can easily hire you?
- If you’re not paying for the services yourself, you’ll need to get approval from your line manager or someone who signs off on budget decisions at your organisation.
- I am on the All-Of-Government (AOG) consultancy services panel (Tier 3 Human Resources and Business Change categories), which makes it easier for government agencies to do business with me. Proposals are as simple as filling in the template that you’ll have in your own organisation, and in this, we outline what services I will provide, the benefits, timeframes, and costs.
- If you are not on the AOG panel, I will provide you with a Proposal on formal letterhead, which outlines the offer of services, timeframes, costs, for your approval and sign off.
Do you provide a venue for away days/team workshops?
No, but I am more than happy to help support you find a good one.
Do I have to be in Wellington, New Zealand to work with you?
No! I work with clients across the globe and can communicate by email, scheduled calls and Zoom meetings.
I even run awesome Zoom workshops, designed to be interactive, engaging and fun.
I am based in Wellington, NZ and I am happy to travel for larger projects (e.g. all day workshops). Travel expenses will apply.
Do you work with non-public sector clients?
Yes! The majority of my clients are from NZ public sector agencies (due to my own career background and networks), but I’ve had a variety of experience in coaching and facilitating workshops for NGOs, small businesses, faith-based communities and even family-friendly/parenting and local community groups.
How do you invoice?
Depending on our contract arrangement, invoices are usually sent out at the commissioning stage (you provide me with the appropriate email address and any Purchase Order reference number if relevant). Payments due within 20 days of receipt of an invoice. If you would prefer a different cadence for invoicing, please let me know.
“Came away feeling super energised and motivated“
We have loved working with Antonia. She is professional and knowledgeable but most importantly takes a genuine interest in you and your development. We had our first team session recently and we all came away feeling super energised and motivated. Highly recommend Antonia as both a personal and team strengths coach.