Coaching and Facilitation
In Person & Remote
Antonia Milkop Coaching & Facilitation under the Covid-19 Framework settings
Update April 2022 – Orange Traffic Light setting
Antonia Milkop will continue to deliver in-person coaching sessions and workshops wherever possible and follow the Public Health measures. Below are my practice guidelines under the current traffic light setting to ensure we follow guidelines and keep our community safe:
- Please only attend coaching sessions and in-person workshops if you are symptom-free. Stay home if unwell.
- Please let us know of cancellations as soon as possible (see Cancellation Policy below).
- Antonia Milkop is fully vaccinated (including a booster shot Jan 2022).
Virtual options (in the case of any in-person gathering restrictions)
- I am here to support you by providing a safe environment. All programs are tailored to you and your team and can be achieved virtually or in the office.
- If you are not comfortable attending in-person events at the current traffic light setting or are unable to do so (due to any new Public Health restrictions on physical gatherings), I will pivot delivery online as I believe in ‘continuing’ rather than postponing progress on achieving your goals. See my website for more information on ‘in-person vs. virtual’ gatherings and a helpful blog on ‘how to adapt to virtual’.
Coaching sessions can be rescheduled by either the coachee or the coach with 48 hours’ notice. If scheduled appointments are cancelled with less than 48 hours prior notice, a cancellation fee of $100 or a forfeit of the coaching session together.
If you are symptomatic, please do not come to your coaching session. We are happy to reschedule your appointment or conduct the coaching session via Zoom (if you are well, or postpone to an alternative date if you are feeling sick).
If in-person events are cancelled due to any Public Health restrictions, which limits our ability to meet in-person, we will pivot these sessions to go online (via Zoom) and adjust the schedule accordingly (e.g., for a 3-hr workshop, this will be facilitated as two 1.5hr Zoom workshops, with a short break in between). You may like to read about what other clients have said about Antonia’s style of virtual delivery.
No refunds will be available for in-person workshops cancelled due to a client’s personal discretion. If Antonia is symptomatic or contracts Covid, then options are to postpone our session or pivot to virtual.
On a cheerier note, we’ve got this New Zealand!
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui. Be strong, be brave, be steadfast.